PACEP actively promotes and supports the efforts of the future leaders of our specialty.
Resident membership benefits:
- Registration discount to attend the annual Scientific Assembly
- Opportunity for a young physician to enroll in a Leadership Fellowship program that provides mentoring, organizational education, advocacy and skills training
- At least one resident can participate as a voting member on the PACEP Board of Directors
- Residents provide input on chapter policies and programs through service on the board and chapter committees
- Receipt of all PACEP publications
- Dues reduction for those in their first year of practice after residency
- A chapter stipend offsets the cost of at least one graduated resident’s attendance at the annual ACEP Leadership and Advocacy Conference in Washington D.C.
Resources for residents:
Visit the ACEP website for more information on their Young Physician and Resident Section.